Gain the necessary knowledge and skills to become a successful nursing assistant and learn how to work in a variety of healthcare settings.
As a nursing assistant, you will play a critical role in providing hands-on care to patients, including assisting with activities of daily living, monitoring vital signs, and helping with mobility. Our program combines classroom instruction with hands-on clinical experience, giving you the opportunity to develop both the theoretical knowledge and practical skills necessary for a rewarding career in healthcare. Our experienced instructors and state-of-the-art facilities will help you achieve your goals and prepare you for success in the healthcare industry.
Joining our nursing assistant training program can provide a range of personal achievements and benefits, both in terms of personal growth and career development. Here are some of the top benefits of enrolling in a nursing assistant training program:
1. Helping others: Nursing assistants play a critical role in providing hands-on care and assistance to patients, making a positive impact on their lives and well-being. By enrolling in a nursing assistant training program, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others.
2. Career growth: The healthcare industry is growing rapidly, and nursing assistants are in high demand. By completing a nursing assistant training program, you can gain the knowledge and skills needed to start a rewarding career in healthcare. You can also use your training as a stepping stone to advance your career further in healthcare.
3. Personal growth: Nursing assistant training programs provide opportunities for personal growth and development. You will learn how to communicate effectively, work as part of a team, and develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills. These skills are transferable and can be useful in various areas of life.
4. Job security: The demand for nursing assistants is expected to continue to grow in the coming years, meaning that job security is high for those who complete a nursing assistant training program.
5. Flexibility: Nursing assistants can work in a variety of healthcare settings, including hospitals, nursing homes, home health agencies, and more. This provides flexibility in terms of scheduling and work location.
Overall, enrolling in a nursing assistant training program can provide a range of personal achievements and benefits, including helping others, career growth, personal growth, job security, and flexibility.
Upon Course Completion
Once you have successfully completed the 120 hrs you are eligible to take the state exam to become a certified nurse assistant (CNA).
Genevieve Training Center offers employment assistance to all graduates, consisting of job lead referrals and job skills development. GTC will keep track of and maintain follow-ups on all enrolled students for at least 12 months after their completion of the course program. While assisting in your job search, we make no guarantee, expressed or implied, of future employment. Current law prohibits any school from guaranteeing job placement as an inducement to enroll students.
Currently, courses are offered Monday - Thursday 8:30 am - 2:00 pm.
Evening courses will be added soon.
CPR Classes are now offered through GTC
Our curriculum prepares students with basic knowledge, training, and skills to work in any healthcare setting. This 120 hour/6-week program includes lecture, laboratory, and clinicals. We will equip you with the knowledge and training to obtain your certification.